August 07, 2019
Find our step-by-step voting instructions below.
Please also read the information regarding when the voting rights are determined at the bottom.
Please note that you will need a minimum Ether balance in your wallet to complete the voting transaction. You should have a small amount of Ether, approximately 0.01 ETH, to complete the voting transaction.
The easiest way to vote, for those whose tokens are held in MyEtherWallet, is to use the contract function in MyEtherWallet as follows:
1. Login to https://www.myetherwallet.com and click on the “Contract” tab in the left column
2. Select "Modum Token" in the item dropdown and click “Continue”
3. (optional) Select “currentProposal” to see more information about the current vote
4. (optional) Select “showVotes” to check your voting power in MOD
5. Select “Vote” from dropdown to place your vote
Select “True” to vote "yes"
Select “False” to vote "no"
6. Click "Write"
7. Click “Confirm and Send”
8. Alternative Voting Methods:
If you are using Metamask, Mist or Parity, you can use our DApp: https://voting.modum.io/
Important Information concerning your voting rights:
Voting rights will be determined on Wednesday, 21 August, 11:00am CEST: This means, the voting power will be allocated to the address which hold MOD tokens on Wednesday, at 11:00am CEST. Please note that voting rights are non-transferable.
In practice this means:
- If you want to participate in the voting, remove your tokens from any exchange and put them in your wallet, no later than 21 August, 10:59am CEST
- In order to vote, use your wallet address which holds your MOD tokens on Wednesday, 21 August, 11:00am CEST
- You cannot vote if you move your tokens to your wallet after 21 August, 10:59am CEST
- You cannot increase your voting power by buying more tokens after Wednesday, 21 August, 11:00am CEST