Test Engineer (60- 80%)
We are looking for a Test Engineer to grow our team. You will be part of our product team - not only making sure that our current solutions run smoothly, but you will also be apart of making our roadmap products become reality. You will be embedded in the MODsense development process and closely work together with Andrea, our MODsense Product Owner, the software and embedded developers, as well as our data science team. MODsense is our temperature monitoring solution consisting of multiple highly connected components such as a temperature logger with Bluetooth and NFC connectivity, mobile applications for Android and IOS, a web application, smart contracts, gateways, and more! You will be exposed to many different components, but your focus will be on end-to-end testing and all the customer-facing applications. While we try to automate as many test cases as possible, you will be mainly working manually – of course, you are free to automate wherever it helps and is possible.
To learn more about MODsense, visit us here.
What you will be doing:
- Test new features during development sprints
- Create and maintain system level test plans, execute them for releases, and make sure executions are documented accordingly
- Conduct explorative testing to help the team identify risks and define the quality standards
- Report and document issues, make sure that they are being taken care of
- Ensure the customer-facing documentation is up to date and correct
What you bring along:
- The right mindset - quality and experience from the perspective of a customer should be your priority
- The skills to communicate effectively within the team
- A great technical affinity and familiarity with operating systems, browsers, and hardware
- Very good English skills - both spoken and written
- Experience in software testing
- Scripting and coding experience are not a must - but appreciated
What we can offer:
- Being part of an ambitious, talented team that delivers unique solutions using the latest IoT and blockchain technologies
- Interesting, challenging, and diverse roles with lots of autonomy
- Personal development opportunities which are based on your personal contribution having a measurable impact on the organization and its products
- We value an open, transparent, and inclusive team culture
- A fun work environment
Modum is a young and innovative company, combining new technologies such as Blockchain, IoT and AI to provide new solutions for our customers. Our current solutions are targeted at customers in the pharmaceutical sector - helping them to improve their supply chain efficiency, gain better insights and automate their processes. We leverage trusted data from our next generation digital monitoring solution to solve real-world challenges. Modum not only collaborates with global technology partners such as SAP and AWS, but also joins up with business partners such as Swiss Post to ensure that their solutions are fit-for-purpose. We are looking for team players and passionate personalities who bring innovative ideas and enthusiasm to everything they do. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
- You can apply for the job by sending us a short cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After collecting the applications, we will take some time to review them and if your application meets our criteria, we will invite you for a first interview. This interview focuses on getting to know you, your experiences, strengths, and ambitions. The goal of the first interview is to choose a shortlist of three applicants to go forward with.
- Those three applicants are being invited for a second interview with a few members of the team. You are going to have a chat with each of the employees in order to get to know each other. We value a team fit; we want to make sure that both you and the existing team are happy with the decision and can work productively together.
- After the assessment of the second interview and if your feedback is positive as well, we will make some reference calls.
- After the decision is made and you have received the job offer, the last stage will be the conclusion and signing of the contract.