Sales & Account Manager, Digital Supply Chain Solutions 100%
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and cover letter, each attached in PDF format. Please include the job title in your subject line.
Modum is combining blockchain and IoT technology to make the monitoring of supply chains more efficient and transparent. This year Modum is the winner of the top prize in digital innovation for its first solution MODsense. MODsense leverages IoT technology and blockchain and monitors the temperature of pharmaceutical shipments on a parcel level to help our customers in the pharma industry meet regulatory obligations and internal quality requirements.
modum.io is made up of a talented team located in Technopark, Zurich. that has maintained itself as a fast-paced, dynamic, customer-centric and high-performing group. Together, we work collaboratively towards profitability and long-term growth. We are looking for like-minded people to join us and to take part in our exciting journey.
We are currently looking to grow our team to include a Sales & Account Manager for our digital supply chain solutions which consist of both IoT capable hardware and software components. This position reports directly to the Head of Business Development and Sales.
At Modum you will have the opportunity to use your interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with new or existing local and international customers in order to grow our business. Your quick understanding of the industry and customer pain-points will enable you to convey our value proposition convincingly and help you to close deals effectively. It will be necessary for you to proactively disseminate your acquired customer insights to other Modum teams through the appropriate internal channels. You should also diligently document customer information and sales cycle developments in our CRM system.
You should be eager to work in a start-up environment that is committed to quality and innovation and bring your unique set of talents to an enthusiastic and diverse team. Modum looks for team players that are both collaborative and detail focused and bring innovative ideas and attentive care to everything they do.
- Acquire new customers for our digital supply chain solutions and manage them from lead generation to deal closure.
- Build and maintain customer relationships at all hierarchical and professional levels through regular visits and expert advice.
- Ensure customer satisfaction post deal closure together with potential implementation partners for larger integration projects.
- Participate at the most important national and regional trade fairs and conferences as representative of our company.
- Strategically position our company as a solution provider for digital supply chain solutions with customers.
- Maintain a regular exchange of information with the product team with the aim of covering the market needs with new ideas.
- Strong collaboration with our marketing team to effectively promote our solutions in the market.
- Diligently document and maintain customer and deal information and developments in our CRM system.
- 3 – 5 year track record in selling integrated IT solutions and associated customer pilots and integration projects.
- Post-sale account management experience.
- Business fluent in both German and English.
- Ability to manage and deliver on budget and sales targets.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships, contract negotiations, and closing deals.
- Good understanding of supply chain management and its challenges, ideally in the pharmaceutical and/or food industry.
- Communicative, charismatic, and outgoing networker with the ability to think on your feet.
- Strong intrinsic motivation with a focus on customers, solutions, and results.
- Strong interest in new and upcoming technologies with the ability to process acquired information quickly.
- Ability to navigate in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Team player with hands-on mentality who is willing to make a difference in an innovative start-up company.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland.
Interesting, challenging, and diverse roles with a stimulating learning curve.
Work with a talented and results-oriented team to deliver unique solutions that consider the latest in IoT and blockchain technologies.
Personal development opportunities, while shaping a well-funded company.
In our growing organization, your personal contribution will have measurable impact on the organization and its products.
An open, transparent, and inclusive team culture.
We are a diverse but tight-knit team that gets things done. We are accountable to one another for professional deliverables and to maintain a fun work environment.