Public Relations & Corporate Communications Manager 100%
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter, each attached in PDF format. Please include the job title in your subject line.
Modum is combining blockchain and IoT technology to make the monitoring of supply chains more efficient and transparent. This year Modum is the winner of the top prize in digital innovation for its first solution MODsense. MODsense leverages IoT technology and blockchain and monitors the temperature of pharmaceutical shipments on a parcel level to help our customers in the pharma industry meet regulatory obligations and internal quality requirements.
modum.io is made up of a talented team located in Technopark, Zurich. that has maintained itself as a fast-paced, dynamic, customer-centric and high-performing group. Together, we work collaboratively towards profitability and long-term growth. We are looking for like-minded people to join us and to take part in our exciting journey.
We are currently looking to grow our team and to include a Public Relations & Corporate Communications Manager. This position reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer of Modum.
At Modum you will have the opportunity to define as well as execute the public relations strategy for an innovative start-up, manage the company’s brand strategy and standards, oversee various digital communication channels and lead our Public Relations & Corporate Communications team. This also includes generating public relations content, such as press releases or articles.
In addition, you will work closely with business development, sales and marketing, to support in addressing potential or existing customers by overseeing the creation of marketing material, such as brochures or event assets, planning and coordinating events, as well as ensuring communication alignment to our external stakeholders.
You should be eager to work in a start-up environment which is committed to quality and innovation and bring your unique set of talents to an enthusiastic and diverse team. Modum looks for team players that are both collaborative and detail focused and bring innovative ideas and attentive care to everything they do.
- Takes ownership of public relations strategy and its execution within the company.
- Defines and maintains corporate identity and design according to corporate branding strategy.
- Owns and oversees communications processes and guidelines.
- Composes and reviews external communications, such as press releases, blog posts or social media posts, including point-of-view articles for selected communication channels.
- Oversees the creation of media assets as well as internal templates according to brand standards.
- Owns the company website and collaborates with our provider.
- Manages public relations related media suppliers.
- Ensure communications alignment with sales and product management.
- Maintains the contact with members of the media and public bodies, managing incoming enquiries proactively.
- Represents the company as a speaker at selected events.
- Manages investor and community relations.
- Manages public relations projects which promote the company brand, such as press interviews or media productions.
- Plans and coordinates company participation in events, such as conferences and trade fairs.
- Analyzes the impact of our public relations efforts over the used media channels.
- Leads the Public Relations and Corporate Communications team.
- Degree in public relations, corporate communications or journalism.
- 4-6 years working in a public relations and/or corporate communications role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both German and English (native speaker or equivalent certification), with experience in speaking to an external audience.
- Proven track record of successfully managing relations and communications with all types of external stakeholders, as well as working on public relations strategy design.
- Experience in analyzing impact of public relations efforts using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Strong interest in new and upcoming technologies.
- Ability to navigate in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills, with experience in leading team members.
- Team player with hands-on mentality who is willing to make a difference in an innovative start-up company.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
Interesting, challenging, and diverse roles with a stimulating learning curve.
Work with a talented and results-oriented team to deliver unique solutions that consider the latest in IoT and blockchain technologies.
Personal development opportunities, while shaping a well-funded company.
In our growing organization, your personal contribution will have measurable impact on the organization and its products.
An open, transparent, and inclusive team culture.
We are a diverse but tight-knit team that gets things done. We are accountable to one another for professional deliverables and to maintain a fun work environment.