Embedded Systems Engineer 80%-100%
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and cover letter, each attached in PDF format. Please include the job title in your subject line.
Modum is combining blockchain and IoT technology to make the monitoring of supply chains more efficient and transparent. This year Modum is the winner of the top prize in digital innovation for its first solution MODsense. MODsense leverages IoT technology and blockchain and monitors the temperature of pharmaceutical shipments on a parcel level to help our customers in the pharma industry meet regulatory obligations and internal quality requirements.
modum.io is made up of a talented team located in Technopark, Zurich. that has maintained itself as a fast-paced, dynamic, customer-centric and high-performing group. Together, we work collaboratively towards profitability and long-term growth. We are looking for like-minded people to join us and to take part in our exciting journey.
We are looking for a Embedded System Engineer to strengthen our Embedded Development team.
At Modum you are going to have the opportunity to bring your fingerprint on devices which will impact human lives by creating more transparency and efficiency in the supply of physical goods. You should be eager to work in a start-up environment and bring your unique set of talents to an enthusiastic and diverse team. To meet the high standards of our clients, our products must be highly-reliable which means we need engineers who put special attention on accuracy and quality. At modum.io the world’s brightest minds are tackling big challenges. If you believe you could help us to solve them, then we’d really like to get in contact with you. APPLY NOW.
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve firmware.
● Develop, test and improve hardware.
● Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Signaling or related technical field
● 3-4 years of relevant work experience in embedded development.
● Experience in developing product-grade code in C/C++ for embedded platforms
● Experience in electronics HW prototyping
● Strong problem-solving skills, eye for details and structured work organization
● High degree of efficiency and motivation in work habits in a challenging, fast-paced environment
● Proficiency in English.
● Eligible to work in Switzerland.
● Experience in coding C++, Python, GoLang or other languages
● Experience in embedded systems architecture design, testing automation and release management.
● Experience in hardware product testing and certification
● Former work with low-power devices, battery powered devices, high-reliability systems, Bluetooth Low Energy or LPWAN.
● Experience with electronics CAD tools (e.g. Altium Designer or Autodesk Eagle)